Instructions for Visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan
(With effect from 01.01.2013)
1. A request for visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan can be made -
(i) By On-line Booking system through a link on the website 'presidentofindia.nic.in'.
(ii) By sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter addressed to Reception Officer, President's Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi-110004, along with the details of visitor's name, address & contact numbers etc. in the prescribed format. Request for the visit should be made at least 3 days in advance for processing.
(iii) Any query related to visit can also be made to Reception Office on telephone numbers - 011-23013287, 23015321 Extn. 4662, Fax Number 011-23015246.
2. The visiting days of Rashtrapati Bhavan and Mughal Gardens are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rashtrapati Bhavan is not open for visitors from Monday to Thursday and on Govt. Gazetted holidays.
3. Timings of visit are from 0900 hrs to 1600 hrs.
4. The entry to Rashtrapati Bhavan for visit is through Gate No.2 (Rajpath) and Gate No.37 (via Dalhousie Road) of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
5. For visit, Indian Citizens are required to carry valid photo ID cards. In case of foreigners, they should make their request for visit along with photocopies of their passport. On the day of visit, they are required to carry their original passport for identification.
6. Online booking is subject to confirmation. For security reasons, President’s Secretariat reserves the right to approve/regret the permission to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan.
7. The permission to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan and Mughal Gardens is subject to cancellation, if circumstances render it necessary.